Senior Product UX Designer
Position closed, but feel free to apply for the next round
For us, this job is all about knowing how to manage a successful strategic design process from A to Z. At muze, you’ll gain a solid understanding of our design methodologies, making you ten times more qualified than other designers in the market.
Work life balance
- Want full flexibility? At muze you’ll be able to juggle work and private life as you see fit.
- Work from anywhere! Our company is fully remote, and all meetings are conducted online.
- Working from a coworking space is an option.
- We provide a beautiful 27’ IMAC for all our designers.
- Manage your schedule as you see fit. Want to head to yoga in the middle of the day?? Do it – and complete that hour later on.
What you’ll do
- With our projects, you’ll be introduced to the highest standards of UX design thinking and methodologies. You’ll discover how business, design, and technology come together to create great user experiences.
- At muze, you can express your creativity on a variety of projects, expand your skills, and be part of a collaborative design culture.
- The work is varied and interesting. As a UX designer at muze, you’ll solve complex problems by leveraging user-centered design methods and generating solutions that are clean and simple to use. Then, you’ll see the fruits of all your labor online!
What you won't do
No marketing or social design tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in product design - a significant factor, as well as courses in the field.
- A design portfolio demonstrating your experience in UX, UI, digital design projects, presenting design deliverables including: web / mobile applications, information architecture, prototypes, wireframes, visual design styling, etc.
- Three years of experience in a UX role (very important)
- Nice to have: a strong grasp of HTML & CSS
- Digital designer, pixel-perfect oriented, a great eye and passionate for visual design, an autodidact.
- Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and on paper.
- Analytical skills and superb attention to details.
- Ability to manage your tasks and work schedule autonomously
- Comfortable presenting your work to clients and getting feedback
- Can work effectively in a team environment
- Good taste in music
- Adobe and all the rest